From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of JP
Barger
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 1:39 PM
To: stmfc@...
Subject: [STMFC]

Hi-- Tony Thompson's last message made me think that a 'pareto' list of the
top twenty RR's total freight car ownership in 1950 would be most useful in
thinking about what is under- and what is overrepresented in model form.
Does someone have this data? Thanks in advance.

JP Barger

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE