Re: Freight Car numbers by road - 1950 (UNCLASSIFIED)

Bruce Smith

Elden,

I think JP wanted the top 20 Railroads, not the top 20 per railroad <VBG> , although that data would be even more useful, and it is certainly the approach that you, I and others have taken in persuading manufacturers to do specific PRR cars.

Regards
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL

On May 16, 2011, at 12:51 PM, Gatwood, Elden SAW wrote:

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

JP;

You need a message title, so...

For the PRR, closest date I have - July 1949; TOP 20:

H21A, X29, GLA, GS, GLCA, X31A, X26, X25, G22, H21E, H25, G27, X28A, GR,
X26C, G25, X38, X29B, G29

BTW, this changes dramatically for 1955.....

Elden Gatwood