Re: Underrepresented roads and car types

Bud Rindfleisch

--- In STMFC@..., "Noel Widdifield" <NYCBigFour@...> wrote:

As a lurker on this group for some time I would like to say that there are many NYC modelers out here that are interested in a lot more than Dreyfus Hudsons.
As for the NYCSHS - stand by. We have formed a modeling committee and are starting up a series of actions that will greatly improved the Society's interest in modeling.
Watch for announcements soon.
Noel

--- In STMFC@..., Benjamin Hom <b.hom@> wrote:

"marsfromrexford" (who didn't sign his name) wrote:
"I surprised you can't buy a 19000 series NYC caboose right now."

DesPlaines Hobbies has a laser cut wood body only kit for the 19000 series in S scale. Not sure if they also offer it in HO.
Bud Rindfleisch