Re: 5th Ave car shops DT&I decals

Rhbale@...

Hi Bill...

The report in the May edition of MRH said, and I quote... "5th Avenue Car
Shops, P.O. Box 423, LaGrange, IL 60525, has HO scale decals for the
Detroit Toledo & Ironton gondola and NADX-Hormel reefer projects presented at the
Cocoa Beach Shake-N-Take clinics. To order the decals send a check for
$12 to the above postal address. This is a one-time project and when sold
out, the decals will not be rerun."

That means if you want them, order them without delay.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Richard Bale, News Editor
Read Model Railroad Hobbyist magaZine, its always FREE at _mrhmag.com_
(http://www.model-railroad-hobbyist.com/)

In a message dated 5/16/2011 8:12:14 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
prrk41361@yahoo.com writes:

These are the decals for the last two shake and take Cocoa beach RPM kits.

Brian J. Carlson, P.E.

Cheektowaga, NY

_STMFC@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com) _ [mailto:_
(http://www.model-railroad-hobbyist.com/) _STMFC@yahoogroups.com_