Tichy

Jon Miller <atsf@...>

Does anyone know an address for Tichy? I used the one on the box but
the letter came back as insufficient address.

Jon Miller
AT&SF
For me time has stopped in 1941
Digitrax DCC owner, Chief system
NMRA Life member #2623
Member SFRH&MS

Richard Hendrickson

Jon Miller wrote:

Does anyone know an address for Tichy? I used the one on the box but
the letter came back as insufficient address.
Jon, I just received today one of Tichy's new kits for the War Emergency
composite gondolas and the address on the instruction sheet is Tichy Train
Group, P. O. Box 39, Plainview, NY 11803-0039. Nice kit, by the way,
though some details (sill steps, towing staples) are so delicate they were
broken when the kit arrived.

Richard H. Hendrickson
Ashland, Oregon 97520

Jon Miller <atsf@...>

Thanks Richard, different address than on the box I have. Guess they moved!

Jon Miller
AT&SF
For me time has stopped in 1941
Digitrax DCC owner, Chief system
NMRA Life member #2623
Member SFRH&MS

ATSF1226

Jon,

Tichy is now located in North Carolina. They have a web site and will take orders on their web site.
TICHY TRAIN GROUP
P.O. BOX 220
ALAMANCE, NC 27201-0220

George Walls