FW: REA 6900-7899 class

Roger Robar <rrobar@...>

Mike, My 1954 ORER does not list these REA cars. Roger Robar

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Brock [mailto:brockm@...]
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2002 10:59 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] REA 6900-7899 class

Can anyone with a 1954 ORER...was their one?....tell me if REA car class
6900-7899 is in it? It is not in the '53 ORER. However, I have a '55 photo
of one in the class. Roseman's book on the REA says the class was built in
'58. Thanks.

Mike Brock

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

thompson@...

Mike Brock said in passing:
Can anyone with a 1954 ORER...was their one?...
Mike, there were four ORER issues a year in 1954 and throughout the
postwar period.