ORER / CBC list

Guy Wilber

In a message dated 2/26/02 7:49:55 PM Pacific Standard Time,
davemartens@... writes:

<< A while ago, I found a page that listed various ORERs and
CBCs that people owned. Anyone know where that website is? >>

http://www.magi.com/~lamontc/fclorer.html

davemartens <davemartens@...>

Hi,

A while ago, I found a page that listed various ORERs and
CBCs that people owned. Anyone know where that website is?

thanks
Dave

Ian Cranstone

davemartens@... writes:

<< A while ago, I found a page that listed various ORERs and
CBCs that people owned. Anyone know where that website is? >>
and Guy Wilber noted:

http://www.magi.com/~lamontc/fclorer.html
It's still there, but won't be there for long -- just as soon as magi.com
realizes that I'm a little annoyed with their service and don't plan to
renew... well, you can guess the rest.

The more current version can be found at:

http://members.rogers.com/iancranstone2001/fclorer.html

--
Ian Cranstone
Kanata, Ontario, Canada