Er...uh...1900-1960, guys

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

Dave Husman notes:

Wine is still moved in carload quanities in railcars off the west
coast to the Midwest and East coast.
Dave's statement is innocent enough...but, we are getting out of bounds.
1900-1960, guys.

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner

Tim O'Connor <timoconnor@...>

At 02:47 PM 5/27/2002, you wrote:
Dave Husman notes:

Wine is still moved in carload quanities in railcars off the west
coast to the Midwest and East coast.
Dave's statement is innocent enough...but, we are getting out of bounds.
1900-1960, guys.
The cars in question were built in 1959-1960 Mike. I think the
information therefore is relevant to us.

Tim O'Connor <timoconnor@attbi.com>
Sterling, Massachusetts

thompson@...

Tim said:
The cars in question were built in 1959-1960 Mike. I think the
information therefore is relevant to us.
The statement didn't refer to those particular cars; and post-1960
operations (as opposed to car history) seem kinda "out of bounds" to me. Of
course, YMMV and I would accept the list manager's decision on this.

Clark Propst <cepropst@...>

Mike,
It's my fault. I posted the post 60 info. I will try to refrain from
thinking of this group when looking at the CGW lists.
Clark
Mike Brock wrote:

Dave Husman notes:

Wine is still moved in carload quanities in railcars off the west
coast to the Midwest and East coast.
Dave's statement is innocent enough...but, we are getting out of bounds.
1900-1960, guys.

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

Tim O'Connor sez:

The cars in question were built in 1959-1960 Mike. I think the
information therefore is relevant to us.
When I was traipsing around Laramie in the 80s trying to touch UP steam
engine 8444, I took many photos of various UP GS gons...most built during
the 50s. Are discussions about the use of these cars during the 80s within
the scope of the STMFC? No. Only those discussions about their activities
before 1961. It's by definition.

Time to move on.

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner