Superior doors

Joe Binish <joebinish@...>

While making a pilgrimmage to Des Plaines Hobbies Friday, I came accross
Southwest Scale's Superior doors in 3 cofigurations for 6' alone! The
difference (according to SW Scale) is the wide panel located at the second
and tird panel from the top.(I bought only 2 types as the '51 and on I
already have)

Any comments?
Joe Binish

Greg Martin

The doors are well done and BTW I bought mine while at DPH in Oct. during the Sunshine meet.

Ron is on top of this stuff!

Greg Martin

Fred Jansz

The SWS Superior doors are 10'6". I need these for a 10' car.
Fred

Andy Carlson

Fred-
South West Scale makes more than one pair of superior doors. The very last South West Scale door offering was a (Ready?) 10-0 IH 7 panel Superior, with a thin top panel. I don't know of any other users for the door than the SP and the GN. This door debuted in 1949.
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA