Intermountain 3/4 idEnds

Andy Carlson

In recent postings the mention of using the SP 10'0" 12 panel car's 3/4 improved Dreadnaught ends for applying to the '37 AAR cars was raised. I had sold out of all of my stash of these ends in Naperville, but thanks to the good folks at intermountain, I am getting replenished. Offered at $1.35 pr./postpaid, available next Wed..
I also have one Pittsburgh Scale Models AAR 70 Ton Flat, with no decals, offered at $27.00.
Branchline Undec 40' boxcar (latest release) with 6, 7, or 8' door at $11.00 ea., plus $3.00 shipping first item, $1.00 each additional item. Combine on items and save shipping.

Contact me OFF-LIST, please.
I am
Andy Carlson

TC <tculotta@...>

Andy Carlson wrote:

I also have one Pittsburgh Scale Models AAR 70 Ton Flat, with no
decals,
offered at $27.00.
Andy:

I think you meant 50 ton.

Ted Culotta

Richard Hendrickson

I also have one Pittsburgh Scale Models AAR 70 Ton Flat, with no decals,
offered at $27.00.
Andy, I still have some Westrail decal sets for some of these cars, if
whoever buys the kit wants lettering for it.

Richard H. Hendrickson
Ashland, Oregon 97520