Topics

Pennsy X-37B Boxcars 1941 built with #64400-65399

Paul Lyons

Can anyone tell me which brake wheel/s came on this series cars. A specific
wheel type with a specfic car number from a photo will work.
Paul Lyons
Oceanside, CA

Paul Lyons

Thanks for thr reply Tim, but #65922 is not one of the 41 built cars. Best
way to spot the 1941 cars is they are the only ones with Superior doors.
Paul Lyons
Oceanside, CA

Tim O'Connor <timoconnor@...>

I am looking at a photo of X37 #65922.

The closest match in HO is Kadee's Universal brake wheel. I think
the prototype had an earlier style Universal model with 4 or 5 holes
in the center disk. I suppose you could just drill holes in Kadee's
version (which has a solid center disk) to simulate it.

Can anyone tell me which brake wheel/s came on this series cars. A specific
wheel type with a specfic car number from a photo will work.
Paul Lyons
Oceanside, CA

Tim O'Connor <timoconnor@...>
Sterling, Massachusetts