Topics

RI car

Clark Propst <cepropst@...>

I was looking through the Morning Sun Rock Island freight car book (I
ignore passenger stuff) and found a interesting 40 ft. DD car that just
happens to have a couple of entries in the Landmesser M&StL set list.
Any ideas on how to build the car? I'm thinking an Intermountain Mod. 37
car with two 8' doors and a new sill. What would be good for decals?
Thanks,
CWPropst

Clark Propst <cepropst@...>

Oops...I forgot to give the number series and the page number! 161000-161349, bottom of
page 36.

Clark Propst wrote:

I was looking through the Morning Sun Rock Island freight car book (I
ignore passenger stuff) and found a interesting 40 ft. DD car that just
happens to have a couple of entries in the Landmesser M&StL set list.
Any ideas on how to build the car? I'm thinking an Intermountain Mod. 37
car with two 8' doors and a new sill. What would be good for decals?
Thanks,
CWPropst

Steve and Barb Hile

Sunshine has a very nice kit for this series of cars, #55.2 is the one I
built.

Steve Hile

Clark Propst wrote:

I was looking through the Morning Sun Rock Island freight car book (I
ignore passenger stuff) and found a interesting 40 ft. DD car that just
happens to have a couple of entries in the Landmesser M&StL set list.
Any ideas on how to build the car? I'm thinking an Intermountain Mod. 37
car with two 8' doors and a new sill. What would be good for decals?
Thanks,
CWPropst

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/