Offer of NP 83750-83999 Stock Cars

Jon Miller <atsf@...>

OK, we are going into July (approaching 2 months) and my kits still have
not arrived. Does anyone have additional information at this time.
Possibly a phone number for Aaron, off list please!

Jon Miller
AT&SF
For me time has stopped in 1941
Digitrax DCC owner, Chief/Zephyr systems
NMRA Life member #2623
Member SFRH&MS

Tim O'Connor <timoconnor@...>

Jon,

I mailed my check April 13, and I think it was cashed a week later.
I was going to wait for 90 days and then make some noise. But if you
can inquire after my interests while you're at it, I'll appreciate it.
After Bill Welch's endorsement of the kits I really want to get them.

OK, we are going into July (approaching 2 months) and my kits still have
not arrived. Does anyone have additional information at this time.
Possibly a phone number for Aaron, off list please!

Jon Miller

Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@comcast.net> -->> NOTE EMAIL CHANGE <<--
Sterling, Massachusetts

Paul Lyons

He must have gone to the Martin Lofton school of sales-Take care of the show
and convention business first and screw the mail order customers, they will
keep, I have there money!
Paul Lyons
Oceanside, CA

Jim or Lisa Hayes <jim-and-lisa@...>

I just talked to Aaron via email. I've been waiting for mine since
mid-March. He's been busy with school. He just got a new batch of resin. He
hopes to get to them soon. He's making some now for the NP Convention (July
16th). Will work on catching up with his orders after that.

--
Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon

tchenoweth@...

Martin had no new ATSF cars for the Ft Worth convention. My
understanding was he was so busy filling back orders that he wasn't able to get the new
ones ready. Maybe he has turned a new leaf and decided not to screw the mail
order customers for awhile. Just my opinion. Tom Chenoweth, Topeka KS

Jon Miller <atsf@...>

He's making some now for the NP Convention (July 16th). Will work on
catching up with his orders after that.<
Sounds good.

thompson@...

Paul Lyons said:
He must have gone to the Martin Lofton school of sales-Take care of the show
and convention business first and screw the mail order customers, they will
keep, I have there money!
Hey, whatever it takes to keep Martin going. Without him, just think
where we'd be...probably all modeling the 1920s so we could use more
Westerfield...just kidding (I think).