From: James D Thompson
To: stmfc@...
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2003 12:23 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Quad Hoppers

>Bethlehem Car Works sells ends to convert the Bowser H21A, but the H21A
>rib profile differs from that of the H25.

Interesting thing about the H25 (and its H24 semi-prototype) is that the
rib profile was borrowed from the rarer-than-rare Gv. I wonder who in the
Pennsy design office decided to pull *that* drawing from its repose in
1916?

David Thompson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Gene Green <willibecher@...>

--- In STMFC@..., "Richard Yoder" <oscale48@c...> wrote:
Rich Yoder Models is importing a very nice Brass "O" scale H21a.
Offered with power brake or vertical brake staff.
Yes this is a plug for my car project. It is being produced with
Crown trucks a first for "O" scale.

Visit my web site for more details.

www.richyodermodels.com

Sincerely, Rich Yoder
Which power (hand) brake? Will you or can you make it available
separately?

Gene Green

Rich Yoder

Hi Gene,
The only parts that I would have are for piecies that may be damaged in shipment.
Rich