stupid question

Ted Culotta <tculotta@...>

On Wednesday, September 3, 2003, at 04:36 PM,
thompson@... wrote:

YMMV as always.
Before you reply to this, please make sure no one else has so that we
are not wasting bandwidth on a stupid thread. However, I have to ask
this. I have been looking at this one for years and thought that
eventually it would come to me, but alas, it has not. So, for the love
of God, what does YMMV stand for? Sorry for being so dense and having
to waste the bandwidth....

Regards,
Ted Culotta

thompson@...

So, for the love
of God, what does YMMV stand for? Sorry for being so dense and having
to waste the bandwidth....
Your Mileage May Vary.

Rob Adams

I believe it means "Your mileage may vary."

Regards, Rob Adams

thompson@... wrote:

YMMV as always.
Before you reply to this, please make sure no one else has so that we
are not wasting bandwidth on a stupid thread. However, I have to ask
this. I have been looking at this one for years and thought that
eventually it would come to me, but alas, it has not. So, for the
love
of God, what does YMMV stand for? Sorry for being so dense and having

to waste the bandwidth....

Regards,
Ted Culotta

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
[Click Here!]

Dave Nelson <muskoka@...>

of God, what does YMMV stand for? Sorry for being so dense and having
to waste the bandwidth....
IIRC "Your milage may vary". At least AFAIK.

Dave Nelson

Tim O'Connor <timoconnor@...>

Type "internet acronyms" into Google and you get:

http://www.gaarde.org/acronyms/

of God, what does YMMV stand for? Sorry for being so dense and having
to waste the bandwidth....
IIRC "Your milage may vary". At least AFAIK.

Dave Nelson

Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> -->> NOTE EMAIL CHANGE <<--
Sterling, Massachusetts