AAR hopper cars (was Sunshine hopper minikit)

Earl Tuson

Ed Hawkins said:

Maybe someday good models of 50-ton offset-side AAR Standard and Alternate
Standard hopper cars will be available, including having accurate interior
detail with the offset showing from the inside. Well, I can always hope.
Wrong scale for most of you, but Cryer Gray Foundry is working on importing brass AAR Standard and Alternate Standard hopper cars in S scale with the detail mentioned. Owner John Botten is working hard to make these cars as accurate as possible. Previously, I think it was Rich Yoder who had some made in O scale as well.

Here is his older ad that showed only the Alt Std cars:

http://www.cryergrayfoundry.com/main/hopper_ad.html

His new ad now shows both.

Earl Tuson

Tim O'Connor

Ed,

All wonderful, ambitious ideas... but has he brought out anything yet?

Wrong scale for most of you, but Cryer Gray Foundry is working on importing brass AAR Standard and Alternate Standard hopper cars in S scale with the detail mentioned. Owner John Botten is working hard to make these cars as accurate as possible. Previously, I think it was Rich Yoder who had some made in O scale as well.

Here is his older ad that showed only the Alt Std cars:

http://www.cryergrayfoundry.com/main/hopper_ad.html

His new ad now shows both.

Earl Tuson

Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> -->> NOTE EMAIL CHANGE <<--
Sterling, Massachusetts

Earl Tuson

Tim O'Connor asked regarding Cryer Gray Foundry:

All wonderful, ambitious ideas... but has he brought out anything yet?

Gee, Tim, if you care to ask, have a look about his website. He has imported a couple brass bridges so far. It seems to be a big interest of his.

Earl Tuson