From: "Al & Patricia Westerfield" <westerfield@...>
To: <STMFC@...>,"The Freightcars List" <freightcars@...>
Subject: [STMFC] Naperville
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 07:53:16 -0500

We will be at the Sunshine RPM. As usual, if you wish us to bring any
specific older kits to purchase, let us know before next Thursday. - Al
Westerfield

Send instant messages to anyone on your contact list with MSN Messenger 6.0. Try it now FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com

Al & Patricia Westerfield <westerfield@...>

Charlie - We were hoping to launch a new video catalog this weekend but it's
so complex that my new computer can't handle assembling all the 2,000+
edits. It's frustrating. I've got the whole thing assembled in series but
assembling the series just defeats it. - Al

Al, I have your vidio catalog version 1.5, and would like to trade it
for
the latest version could you please bring one with you.
Thanks very much, see you in Naperville
Charlie Slater

From: "Al & Patricia Westerfield" <westerfield@...>
To: <STMFC@...>,"The Freightcars List"