Next Years Naperville

Shawn Beckert

Guys,

Does anyone know if Martin has set a date for next year's
Naperville event? October, yes, but when exactly?

Thanks,

Shawn Beckert

pullmanboss <tgmadden@...>

Shawn Beckert:
Does anyone know if Martin has set a date for next year's
Naperville event? October, yes, but when exactly?
Naperville??!! Martin hasn't begun soliciting speakers for Monrovia
and Pleasanton yet as far as I know, and those come up in early March!

Tom M.

Shawn Beckert

Well, I understand that part, but I would imagine he'll have to nail
down a date with the hotel fairly soon. I haven't been keeping track
of past events; doesn't Martin generally prefer the *end* of October?

Shawn Beckert

Does anyone know if Martin has set a date for next year's
Naperville event? October, yes, but when exactly?
Naperville??!! Martin hasn't begun soliciting speakers for Monrovia
and Pleasanton yet as far as I know, and those come up in early March!

Tom M.

Paul Gehrett <pgehrett@...>

I asked Martin's wife (I'm pretty sure it's his wife) about next year's meet. She said that it is scheduled for the last Thursday thru Sunday of October, 2004. Same general format as this year, Thursday afternoon check-in with evening events. Sunday breakfast only with informal discussion.

Paul Gehrett

thompson@...

I asked Martin's wife (I'm pretty sure it's his wife) about next year's
meet. She said that it is scheduled for the last Thursday thru Sunday of
October, 2004. Same general format as this year, Thursday afternoon
check-in with evening events. Sunday breakfast only with informal
discussion.
Patricia did indeed say this, and added that we are free to bring a
"freight car costume" since Halloween will fall during the meeting.

almabranch <harper-brown@...>

--- In STMFC@..., thompson@s... wrote:

Patricia did indeed say this, and added that we are free to
bring a
"freight car costume" since Halloween will fall during the meeting.
I think I will come as a natural gas tank car.

Jared Harper

Shawn Beckert

Make sure you're wearing the appropriate placards.

Shawn Beckert

Ted Culotta <tculotta@...>

On Nov 18, 2003, at 12:44 PM, almabranch wrote:

--- In STMFC@..., thompson@s... wrote:

   Patricia did indeed say this, and added that we are free to
bring a
"freight car costume" since Halloween will fall during the meeting.
I think I will come as a natural gas tank car.
Not a leaking one, I hope!

Regards,
Ted Culotta

pullmanboss <tgmadden@...>

I think I will come as a natural gas tank car.

Jared Harper
Let me know what clinics you'll be attending so I can schedule
alternate activities.

Tom "you may have the whole room to yourself" M.

Joel Norman <mec-bml@...>

HEY WHEN DO WE SIGN UP??????
Eastern Maine Rly ''Route of the Yella Moose''

Does anyone know if Martin has set a date for next year's
Naperville event? October, yes, but when exactly?
Naperville??!! Martin hasn't begun soliciting speakers for Monrovia
and Pleasanton yet as far as I know, and those come up in early March!

Tom M.

Denny Anspach <danspach@...>

The Sunshine Naperville meet over Halloween? Wow! What a truly great excuse to get out of town.

Denny
--
Denny S. Anspach, MD
Sacramento

Joel Norman <mec-bml@...>

the chance to go????..........why dont we all go as PRRX-29's????
Joel
Eastern Maine Rly---''Weres its always ''Summer 1950''
''Route of the Yella Moose''

The Sunshine Naperville meet over Halloween? Wow! What a truly great
excuse to get out of town.

Denny
--
Denny S. Anspach, MD
Sacramento

benjaminfrank_hom <b.hom@...>

Joel Norman asked:
"Who do you get in touch with to get on the mailing list so I dont
miss the chance to go????"

Sunshine Models
PO Box 4997
Springfield MO 65808-4997

"..........why dont we all go as PRR X-29's????"

Can't - too tall.

Ben Hom
Say it with me, people - "There are NO dashes in PRR car classes!"

Jim or Lisa Hayes <jim-and-lisa@...>

denny.Who do you get in touch with to get on the mailing list so I dont
miss
the chance to go????
Send a note to Sunshine asking to be added to the Naperville meet mailing
list.

Sunshine Models, PO Box 4997, Springfield MO 65808-4997.

--
Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon