ADMIN!!! STMFPH To Store More Photos and Files

mike brock <brockm@...>

Description Category: Trains and Railroads
This group is exclusivly for storing and maintaining photos for the STMFC
group.

Most Recent Messages

In order to provide more space for STMFC archives, I have created a new
group...STMFPH. This group will be only used to store photos and files.
Messages will not be operational for this group. This group will not require
membership approval but...AND THIS IS IMPORTANT...this new group will not be
listed by Yahoo. Thus, the only reference to its address will be from the
STMFC. So...you might want to store this information.

Group Email Addresses

Subscribe: STMFPH-subscribe@...

Let's see if using another group to store info works.

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner
STMFPH Owner

Richard Hendrickson

This seems like a good idea, Mike, but it's not clear to me how I can
either post or retrieve files from that site. Can you enlighten me?

Richard H. Hendrickson
Ashland, Oregon 97520

Tim O'Connor

Richard, you can get to the files storage area of any Yahoo
group by using the URL form

So as long as you are subscribed, you can see and retrieve files.

Richard Hendrickson wrote