North Coast Grit blaster

vyoung5622@...

In a message dated 2/21/2004 4:45:27 PM Central Standard Time,
heninger@medicine.nodak.edu writes:
but I am at a loss to figure out how you attach the air supply to the
booth.
I went to a supply house here in Amarillo that carries all kinds of fittings.
I got two or three male quick connect fittings and about the same number of
female fittings. Screw one of the male fittings to the air input on the right
side of the booth as you face the front. Screw one of the female fittings to
your air supply hoses. I added one of the male fittings to my tire filler
and one of the male fittings to my airbrush hose. I just wish I knew the
correct name for all those fittings. Good luck!

Virgil Young
Amarillo, TX
vyoung5622@aol.com

Robert Cheeks <Rcheeks666@...>

Bob

There should be a fitting near the middle on the right hand side. I
screwed a male
quick-disconnect fitting there to simplify set-up and putting it away. I
suggest you
try 91% isopropanol from the drug store on Proto 2000 however. This
combination
is the cleanest strip of factory paint I have run across. Soak for half
an hour and
clean the corners and crevices with a toothbrush.

Robert Cheeks
Riverside CA