New file uploaded to STMFC

STMFC@...

Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the STMFC
group.

File : /P1010026.jpg
Uploaded by : losgatos48 <gene48@...>
Description : O scale San Juan Car Company kit for WP boxcar. Built stock with addition of a door guide in center of door

You can access this file at the URL

Regards,

losgatos48 <gene48@...>

Schuyler Larrabee

Gene, just as stunning . . . Beautiful work.

SGL

This email message is a notification to let you
know that a
file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
STMFC group.

File : /P1010026.jpg
Uploaded by : losgatos48 <gene48@...>
Description : O scale San Juan Car Company kit
for WP
boxcar. Built stock with addition of a door
guide in center of door

You can access this file at the URL

.jpg

To learn more about file sharing for your group,
please visit

Regards,

losgatos48 <gene48@...>

Yahoo! Groups Links

Schuyler Larrabee

Great. Will is a DL&W fan, so I am SURE they will
be on line as soon as the site is up.

I gotta tell you, I keep looking at O scale . . .
Only the fact that my club and its HO layout in
which I have invested 25 years of work is stopping
me . . . And you're not helping . . .

SGL