ADMIN: No politics

jaley <jaley@...>

On Jul 23, 2:08pm, Richard Hendrickson wrote:

Where's Jeff Aley when we need him?
Actually, I was at Six Flags riding roller coasters with the family...

But now I'm back, and it's nice to see that most of us agree:

POLITICS ARE OFF TOPIC FOR STMFC. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR POLITICAL
OPINIONS ARE; KEEP THEM OFF-LIST.

* THIS MEANS NO COMMENTS ABOUT CHINESE LABOR.
* THIS MEANS NO COMMENTS ABOUT RIGHT- OR LEFT- WING POLITICS.
* THIS MEANS NO ON-LIST RESPONSE WHEN SOMEONE INSULTS YOUR FAVORITE
POLITICAL POINT OF VIEW.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards,

-Jeff Aley
Deputy Moderator, STMFC

--
Jeff Aley jaley@...
DPG Chipsets Product Engineering

Jon Cagle <jscagle@...>

Jeff:

2:08pm, Richard Hendrickson wrote:

Where's Jeff Aley when we need him?
Actually, I was at Six Flags riding roller coasters with the family...

But now I'm back.

Oh, I see! You don't have time to build kits, but you have to time to ride Roller Coasters ! ! ! ? ? ?

Jon