1937 AAR

Rich Yoder

Hi,
I have announced a 1937 AAR Box car project in "O" scale.
The focus of which is a unique car - the C&O Deco end car.
Before going further if anyone out there has any additional suggestions in
regards to other unusual cars of that circa I am all ears.
Sincerely,
Richard Yoder
7 Edgedale Court
Wyomissing PA 19610-1913
www.richyodermodels.com

Tim O'Connor

Rich,

One other interesting variation of the 1937 AAR box car was
the Central of Georgia cars delivered with "door-and-a-half"
openings (a 6' door and a 3' door).

Clyde Williams <billdgoat@...>

--- In STMFC@..., "Rich Yoder" <oscale48@c...> wrote:
Hi,
I have announced a 1937 AAR Box car project in "O" scale.
The focus of which is a unique car - the C&O Deco end car.
Before going further if anyone out there has any additional
suggestions in
regards to other unusual cars of that circa I am all ears.
Sincerely,
Richard Yoder
7 Edgedale Court
Wyomissing PA 19610-1913
www.richyodermodels.com
Rich
I have a good friend who models the C&O in 1949, unfortunately in HO.
Is there any chance at all that an HO version of the C&O Deco end car
might be made? My friend would kill for some of those. He has told me
that there is no HO Deco end available separately. Do you know if, in
fact, such an HO door can be had?
Thanks
Bill Williams

Clark Propst <cepropst@...>

. He has told me
that there is no HO Deco end available separately. Do you know if, in
fact, such an HO door can be had?
Thanks
Bill Williams

Bill, Keith Retterererer used to sell the ends and doors in HO. Sunshine
has/had a kit for these cars.
Clark Propst

Robert Cheeks <Rcheeks666@...>

Bill

Your friend needs to find Sunshine Models kit #18.2
I picked mine up as a closeout so it may take some searching.

Robert Cheeks
Riverside CA

snip

I have a good friend who models the C&O in 1949, unfortunately in HO.
Is there any chance at all that an HO version of the C&O Deco end car
might be made? My friend would kill for some of those. He has told me
that there is no HO Deco end available separately. Do you know if, in
fact, such an HO door can be had?
Thanks
Bill Williams

Schuyler Larrabee