From: <tchenoweth@...>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 11:51:52 EDT
To: <STMFC@...>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Cars for sale.

Thanks,

I have a friend coming over tonight with a digital camera to take some
good shots for me. I put them on my flat bed and they show the sides and
weathering well, but they aren't good enough for Ebay. I missed seeing the
SFRDs
last week and didn't realize they were going so low.

Thanks, Tom

tchenoweth@...

Thanks,

I have a friend coming over tonight with a digital camera to take some
good shots for me. I put them on my flat bed and they show the sides and
weathering well, but they aren't good enough for Ebay. I missed seeing the SFRDs
last week and didn't realize they were going so low.

Thanks, Tom

tchenoweth@...

I have the following brass cars for sale:

1. OMI SFRD Rr-22 ,Texas Chief and Ship and Travel- $200.00
2. OMI SFRD Rr-37, Grand Canyon Line and Ship and Travel- $200.00
3. OMI SFRD Rr-42, Grand Canyon Line & Ship and Travel- $200.00
4. OMI SFRD Rr30, Super Chief & Map- $200.00
All of the above moderate to heavy weathering.
5. Precision Scale F/P PFE 200009 50' wood Reefer, light weathering- $220
6 W&R Ga-50 Ballast car, moderate weathering- $220.00
7. Trains ATSF wood side car caboose, unpainted, moderate tarnishing- $75
8. Fugiyama ATSF round roof caboose- $100.00
9. PRB 48' x 48' Oil storage tank- $120.00
10. 2 ea Atlas ATSF SD-24 undec $75.00 ea.
Please respond to me personally at tchenoweth@.... I will not answer to
the group address. JPEGs sent on request and I will pay postage, but insurance
up to you. I will accept PayPal at the above address.

Any cars not reserved by Thursday morning will go onto Ebay.

Thanks, Tom Chenoweth