From: Jason Cook [mailto:dhc628@...]
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 12:44 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Shops with Red Caboose SP R-70-7???

Does anyone have any leads on shops that have these in stock and will
ship? I have a friend that's looking for these and has had no luck
with anyone locally. He's interested in the SP cars. Anyone on the
west coast have a good shop that stocks these?

Thanks,
Jason Cook
Fort Wayne, IN

Yahoo! Groups Links

BuyGone Treasures <buygone@...>

Jason:

The Southern Pacific Historical & Technical Society will have them available
for sale in four different road numbers at their annual meeting in Tempe
Arizona next month. They can be purchased at the meet. After the meet all
left over cars if any will go to the business managers office for sale. At
that time they can be purchased mail order.

Paul C. Koehler
President SPH&TS

Does anyone have any leads on shops that have these in stock and will ship?
I have a friend that's looking for these and has had no luck with anyone
locally. He's interested in the SP cars. Anyone on the west coast have a
good shop that stocks these?

Thanks,
Jason Cook
Fort Wayne, IN

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/9MtolB/TM

Jim or Lisa Hayes <jim-and-lisa@...>

Walthers has the Red Caboose F-70-7 in stock as undec kits with SP decals.

Jim Hayes
Portland OR

Tim O'Connor

Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered a kit direct from Walthers...