Epistemology and Freight Cars

Denny Anspach <danspach@...>

The ever-alert Tim O' C writes re:

I have Safari and Mac OS 10.3.5 and I have no problems with
> the F&C site.

Denny, this raises an interesting epistemological problem. How
do you KNOW you have no problems with the F&C site? Hmmmmm?
Well, Hmmmmm, ah.... we are in fact far beyond mere epistemology. In fact, I was/am dead wrong. I seemed to open up about everything (OK) but the the offending Freight Car category (which indeed does not work). I have a feeling that the web site is at fault, not the browsers.

BTW, I believe that it would be safe to say that this is probably the very first time that "Epistemology" and Freight Cars have been mentioned in the same breath.

(OK, Mike, I'm outta here)

Denny
--
Denny S. Anspach, MD