B&O wagontops

Clyde Williams <billdgoat@...>

Volume Nine of the Railway Prototype Encyclopedia (RPCyc) has an
extensive article on both the M-15 conversions and the M-53s. It also
covers the C-16 head end wagontops.
Unfortunately, it is out of print but hopefully you can get borrow a
copy or get a Xerox of the article, possibly from the B&O Historical
Society.
Bill Williams

rrbobby <rkngmn@...>

--- In STMFC@..., "Clyde Williams" <billdgoat@i...> wrote:

Volume Nine of the Railway Prototype Encyclopedia (RPCyc) has an
extensive article on both the M-15 conversions and the M-53s. It
also
covers the C-16 head end wagontops.
Unfortunately, it is out of print but hopefully you can get borrow
copy or get a Xerox of the article, possibly from the B&O
Historical
Society.
Bill Williams
According to RPCyc's web site, volume 9 is still availible and can be
ordered from them.

http://geocities.com/rpcyc/home.html

Bob Kingman

Tom Houle <thoule@...>

The November, 1982 issue of Mainline Modeler has comprehensive text and photo documentation plus S scale drawings for the M-53 cars. I used this material to build an O scale replica. My construction article ran in the Nov., 1997 issue of Mainline Modeler where Bob Hundman ran the car drawings again - this time in HO scale. Great looking car even on my WI fifties branchline.
Tom Houle

> Volume Nine of the Railway Prototype Encyclopedia (RPCyc) has an
> extensive article on both the M-15 conversions and the M-53s. It
also
> covers the C-16 head end wagontops.
> Unfortunately, it is out of print but hopefully you can get borrow
> copy or get a Xerox of the article, possibly from the B&O
Historical
> Society.
> Bill Williams

According to RPCyc's web site, volume 9 is still availible and can be
ordered from them.

http://geocities.com/rpcyc/home.html

Bob Kingman

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

armprem

How about volume 9 ?Arm

From: rrbobby <rkngmn@...>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 20:13:02 -0000
To: <STMFC@...>

--- In STMFC@..., "Clyde Williams" <billdgoat@i...> wrote:

Volume Nine of the Railway Prototype Encyclopedia (RPCyc) has an
extensive article on both the M-15 conversions and the M-53s. It
also
covers the C-16 head end wagontops.
Unfortunately, it is out of print but hopefully you can get borrow
copy or get a Xerox of the article, possibly from the B&O
Historical
Society.
Bill Williams
According to RPCyc's web site, volume 9 is still availible and can be
ordered from them.

http://geocities.com/rpcyc/home.html

Bob Kingman

Yahoo! Groups Links

Ed Hawkins

[...]

Ed,Where is volume 10 ?Armand Premo

[...]

Benjamin Hom <b.hom@...>

Armand Premo asked:
"Where is (Railway Prototype Cyclopedia) Volume 10?"

It's been out on the streets for almost five months now.
http://geocities.com/rpcyc/v10.html

Ben Hom