Naperville...Cocoa Beach

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

Clark Propst writes about Naperville:
"360 days to wait..."

Perhaps so. However, it's only about 65 days to Cocoa Beach...and many of the same players will be there. I guarantee no hurricanes and, actually, you can't tell without looking closely that any visited.

Here's the list of presenters:

Mike Rose John Roberts Bruce Smith Ned Carey Chuck Hitchcock Al Buchan Michael Watnoski Bill Darnaby Tom Bisset Larry Kline Augie Hiscano Ben Hom Bob Hundman Tim Frederick Andy Harman Paul Dolkos George Fitzgerald Ken Edmier Bob Johnson Stan Rydarowicz Jim Singer Steve Orth Brian Nolan Tom Wilson Bill Schaumburg Ted Culotta Greg Martin Mont Switzer Jon Cagle Tony Thompson Tom Madden Keith Williams Paul Dolkos Bill Welch Joe Oates George Eichelberger David Marquis Tom Wilson John Wilkes Al Westerfield Roger Hinman F&C Scott Chatfield Mike Brock

Jan 7, Noon-Midnight Jan 8, 9 AM-Midnight, Jan 9, Layout Visits
HILTON HOTEL, COCOA BEACH, FL, 1-800-445-8667, $89 Room Rate. Refer to Prototype Rails. Preregistration $25 to Mike Brock, payable to Prototype Rails, 2260 Coconut Lane, Merritt Island, FL 32952. Registration at door $30.

Mike Brock

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Chet French <cfrench@...>

--- In STMFC@..., "Mike Brock" <brockm@b...> wrote:
Clark Propst writes about Naperville:
"360 days to wait..."

Perhaps so. However, it's only about 65 days to Cocoa Beach...and
many of the same players will be there. I guarantee no hurricanes
and, actually, you can't tell without looking closely that any
visited.

Clark,

Come down to Cocoa Beach and I will buy you a beer there.

Chet French