Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

To borrow from the terminology of my brief stint in civilian personnel with the army at Aberdeen Proving Ground [ a great military museum there, BTW ] prior to joining NASA, and to quote from an old Beetle Bailey cartoon....

You will have a Merry Christmas.

And, enjoy any other holiday you may be having as well.

I hope the STMFC has provided the means to reap additional enjoyment out of our hobby and I hope it will continue to do so in 2005. Thanks for being members and thanks for making my job easy.

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner

Bob Webber <zephyr1@...>

In the spirit of the message, if there is an editor of the HS publication or an officer of the following Historical Societies, please contact me OFF LIST for a Merry Christmas for the Society:

Northern Pacific
Great Northern
Burlington Northern
Seaboard
NYC
PRR
Monon
ATSF

I have contacted (or will be in contact with the UP, SP, WP, MP, CB&Q HS)

Thanks! Bob

Bob Webber <zephyr1@...>

At 09:21 AM 12/25/2004, you wrote:

To borrow from the terminology of my brief stint in civilian personnel with
the army at Aberdeen Proving Ground [ a great military museum there, BTW ]
prior to joining NASA, and to quote from an old Beetle Bailey cartoon....
A GREAT museum there, with lots of armored vehicles and such, including some nice examples of railway guns - if in the vicinity, a DO NOT MISS venture (if at all interested in such things).

BuyGone Treasures <buygone@...>

Bob:

If you contact the editor of the SP and/or UP publications, you will also be
contacting the editor of the ATSF Publication. John Signor is the editor of
all three publications. Trainline SP, The Streamliner UP and The Warbonnet
ATSF.

Merry Christmas to all.

Paul C. Koehler
President SPH&TS

In the spirit of the message, if there is an editor of the HS publication or
an officer of the following Historical Societies, please contact me OFF LIST
for a Merry Christmas for the Society:

Northern Pacific
Great Northern
Burlington Northern
Seaboard
NYC
PRR
Monon
ATSF

I have contacted (or will be in contact with the UP, SP, WP, MP, CB&Q HS)

Thanks! Bob

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/9MtolB/TM

Brian Termunde

In a message dated 12/25/2004 1:55:33 PM Mountain Standard Time,
schuyler.larrabee@... writes:
You . .

Are thanking US?

Let's get it right: Thank YOU, Mike.

----> That is for sure! When I joined this group, I wondered if I last long.
And while not every thread is of interest to me, I've learned a great deal,
and I do want to take this opportunity to thank everyone. You're all a bunch of
great professors here at Steam Era Freight Car University! I may not ever get
my Masters, but I'm sure having a ball trying!

Merry Christmas and the Very Best of New Years!

Brian R. Termunde
West Jordan, Utah
"Ship and Travel the Grand Canyon Line!"
Grand Canyon Railway
Utah District

Brian Termunde

In a message dated 12/25/2004 3:29:35 PM Mountain Standard Time,
walterclark@... writes:
I agree. Three years ago (when I found this group) I was content that
everything Athearn and MDC made was prototypically correct. Now I can
even calculate what the earliest date for re-weighing is for my RR.

---> For me make that Kadee (before they split and became Micro Trains) and
... and ... well there really was only KD, everything else (with very few
exceptions) was junk!

---> Now I can calculate reweighing data, but I just can't read it in N
scale! <G>

Take Care!

Brian R. Termunde
West Jordan, Utah
"Ship and Travel the Grand Canyon Line!"
Grand Canyon Railway
Utah District

Schuyler Larrabee

Thanks for being members and thanks for making my
job easy.

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner

You . .

Are thanking US?

Let's get it right: Thank YOU, Mike.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

SGL

Walter M. Clark

--- In STMFC@..., "Schuyler Larrabee"

Thanks for being members and thanks for making my
job easy.

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner

You . .

Are thanking US?

Let's get it right: Thank YOU, Mike.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

SGL
I agree. Three years ago (when I found this group) I was content that
everything Athearn and MDC made was prototypically correct. Now I can
even calculate what the earliest date for re-weighing is for my RR.

Thanks, Mike, and everyone else, and Merry Christmas and a Happy New
Year to all.

Walter M. Clark
Time stopped in November 1941
Riverside, California