SFRB 5800-5999 Rr64

mopacfirst

Can anyone point me to a decent shot of Santa Fe RBL series SFRB
5800-5999? Class is Rr64. I have tried the usual places I look for
photos, and it's not in the Santa Fe books I have. Because I'm primarily
interested in the mechanical details, it doesn't have to be in the
as-built paint scheme.

This car was produced by Branchline, and I don't want to start building it
until I know I can modify it. I'm expecting some differences around the
sill steps and the ends of the side sill, based on a lot of the other
Santa Fe cars of the era. This will also be the first time I add a
cushion underframe to a Branchline car, so it should be interesting.

Ron Merrick (aka mopacfirst)

the views of the company.

Builder photo, page 355 of the 1961 Car Builder Cyclopedia.

Can anyone point me to a decent shot of Santa Fe RBL series SFRB
5800-5999? Class is Rr64.

Richard Hendrickson

Can anyone point me to a decent shot of Santa Fe RBL series SFRB
5800-5999? Class is Rr64.
Ron, I'm sending as an attachment a JPEG of a photo I shot at Modesto, CA
in 1971.

Richard H. Hendrickson
Ashland, Oregon 97520