Union 8K Gallon Tank cars: Anyone willing to part with any P2K ist run?

oliver

--- In STMFC@..., Richard Hendrickson <rhendrickson@o...>
wrote:
Union's 8K gal. cars were numbered 8002-8082
and were AC&F Type 21s as modeled by Life-Like in HO scale.
Does anyone have any of these from the first run of Proto 2000 kits
(stk # 21285,21286,21287) that they would sell? Please contact me
directly off list: stefanelaine@...

thanks
Stefan Lerché
duncan BC Canada

Park Varieties <parkvarieties@...>

IIRC, the Life-Like cars are in the 1920's/1030's paint scheme of solid black with large Union Oil
across tank; not the later dark blue this discussion has been about.
Frank Brua

> Union's 8K gal. cars were numbered 8002-8082
> and were AC&F Type 21s as modeled by Life-Like in HO scale.

Does anyone have any of these from the first run of Proto 2000 kits
(stk # 21285,21286,21287) that they would sell? Please contact me
directly off list: stefanelaine@...

thanks
Stefan Lerché
duncan BC Canada

oliver

Yup, those are the ones I am looking for. I'm not the original poster
who wanted to know about the blue/orange scheme. I need the old scheme.
thanks
Stefan Lerché
Duncan BC Canada

--- In STMFC@..., "Park Varieties" <parkvarieties@p...> wrote:
IIRC, the Life-Like cars are in the 1920's/1030's paint scheme of
solid black with large Union Oil
across tank; not the later dark blue this discussion has been about.
Frank Brua
> Union's 8K gal. cars were numbered 8002-8082
> and were AC&F Type 21s as modeled by Life-Like in HO scale.

Does anyone have any of these from the first run of Proto 2000 kits
(stk # 21285,21286,21287) that they would sell? Please contact me
directly off list: stefanelaine@y...

thanks
Stefan Lerché
duncan BC Canada