"Boraxo" Covered Hoppers

Shawn Beckert

List,

Does anyone know of a source for photographs of
"Boraxo" covered hoppers? They would be in lease
markings with "BORAXO" billboard lettering.I don't
need a scan, just want to know who might have them
for sale.

Thanks,

Shawn Beckert

SamClarke

Hello Shawn Becket,

Bobs' Photo has a photo of NAHX #31060 with the large Boraxo paint
scheme. S-Helper did this car in "S" scale but unfortunately used the wrong
body style. The car has the 1954-56 channel end ribs and the early less
common narrow hatch spacing with the notched hatch straps. Because of the
narrow hatch spacing we will not be doing this car in the near future, or
maybe even the distance future.

Sam Clarke
Kadee Quality Products