From: "Jay Bingham" <j.bingham@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2005 9:33 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Sunshine Models Trip to California

Anyone know the dates for the Perris, Ca Swap Meet and whether Mr.
Lofton will be there with a pacel of Sunshine kits.

Jay Bingham
Pacific Palisades, CA

Ted Culotta <tculotta@...>

On Jan 23, 2005, at 6:53 AM, Robert Cheeks wrote:

Jay

The swap meet at OREM is Sat. March 5. I haven't heard if Martin will
be there. He usually hosts the Sunshine Prototype Modelers Meet the
next day in Monrovia.  I just checked the STMFC website calendar and
it lists the Monrovia meet on Sunday so I would guess he'll be there.
The meet is NOT in Monrovia this year. It is in Buena Park on March 6,
at the Holiday Inn on 7000 Beach Blvd (714-522-7000). The Sunshine
rate is $75 per night. I will post the schedule of speakers to the web
site this week. The Pleasanton meet is at the same place as always,
the week following the S. Cal. meet.

Regards,
Ted Culotta

Speedwitch Media
100 14th Avenue, San Mateo, CA 94402
info@...
www.speedwitch.com
(650) 787-1912

Tim O'Connor

Do either of these meets coincide with Winterrail in Sacramento?

On Jan 23, 2005, at 7:31 AM, Tim O'Connor wrote:

Do either of these meets coincide with Winterrail in Sacramento?
Tim:

Winterail is Saturday and Pleasanton is Sunday, March 13 & 14.

Regards,
Ted Culotta

Speedwitch Media
100 14th Avenue, San Mateo, CA 94402
info@...
www.speedwitch.com
(650) 787-1912

Thomas M. Olsen <tmolsen@...>

Good morning all,

I spoke with Martin on Friday to find out if he was going to be in Maryland for the Timonium Scale Train Meet the first weekend in February and he advised that it looked like he was not going to make it due to ongoing business. He said that he and Tricia had leased a small building on the industrial side of Springfield and were in the process of getting ready to move the business to that location as soon as he could get it ready.

For many years, Tricia has been wanting to get the business out of the house as it had expanded to the point that almost all the available space was given over to storage of equipment, masters, molds, etc. In addition to this, there was always the possibility of getting as hassle from the city, if they found that they were running a commercial business from their home in a residential area. So finally they will be operating from an area that was devoted entirely to the business and having a house that was uncluttered.

I had asked Martin if he was planning to go to California for the late winter shows that he always does and he indicated that he has intentions to do so, but my guess is that his trip west will hinge on how successful the move goes and how it will affect the present order backlogs.

Tom Olsen
7 Boundary Road, West Branch
Newark, Delaware, 19711-7479
(302) 738-4292
tmolsen@...

Jon Miller <atsf@...>

Winterail is Saturday and Pleasanton is Sunday, March 13 & 14.<
Ted,
The 14th is a Monday on my calendar<G>, I suspect you mean March 12 and
13!

Jon Miller
AT&SF
For me time has stopped in 1941
NMRA Life member #2623
Member SFRH&MS

charles slater

Martin will be at the OREM swap meet on March 5th and this years Monrovia meet is gotng to be moved to Buena Park. He is getting the fliers ready to mail now and if you are on his mailing list you should be getting one in the next couple of weeks.
Charlie Slater
Bakersfield, Ca.

From: "Robert Cheeks" <Rcheeks666@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Sunshine Models Trip to California
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 06:53:14 -0800

Jay

The swap meet at OREM is Sat. March 5. I haven't heard if Martin will
be there. He usually hosts the Sunshine Prototype Modelers Meet the
next day in Monrovia. I just checked the STMFC website calendar and
it lists the Monrovia meet on Sunday so I would guess he'll be there.

Robert Cheeks
Riverside CA