Comments on B&M X-29 box cars in RMC ad

Tom Lawler <tjlawler@...>

In Feb 05 RMC, page 25 is a Bethleham Car Works ad with a pic of a B&M MTC
X-29 box car. From the pic it apprears to be a decent looking car.

My 1953 ORER info matches this car for the most part. It seems the EW and
EH numbers on the car do not match the ORER but maybe I can live with that.
Other than that, any comments from the B&M fans on what they think of this
car would be appreciated (such as paint scheme, doors, roof, etc).

Regards,

Tom Lawler

Scott Pitzer

Oh gee, here we go again...