From: mcindoefalls [mailto:mcindoefalls@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2005 9:31 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] Intermountain milk car kit?

Has anyone heard talk of Intermountain producing a milk car kit? I heard
these would be the round-bottomed Pfaudler cars.

Walt Lankenau

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Give
the gift of life to a sick child.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5iY7fA/6WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/9MtolB/TM

cvsne <cv_sne@...>

I should add that the cars have wire grabs and handrails and
some of the finest rivets I've ever seen in HO scale.

Also, these are the "40-foot" GPEX round sill cars --

Marty

cvsne <cv_sne@...>

I should add that the cars have wire grabs and handrails and
some of the finest rivets I've ever seen in HO scale.

Also, these are the "40-foot" GPEX round sill cars --

Marty

Tim O'Connor

Andy Miller wrote

IM had photos and test shots of them at Springfield today. They are a round
bottom Pfaudler car.
Hey Andy, I was right! What do I get? :-)

>>> Marty McGuirk wrote (Dec 16, 2004)
>>>
>>> If you think the Santa Fe stockcar was an "odd" choice -- wait until you
>>> see the next all-new injection molded car I've got up my sleeve....

>> Tim O'Connor wrote
>>
>> I love a challenge!! :o) Let's see...
>> Aha! It's a two-bay, AAR alternate standard 50 ton hopper.
>> Ok, maybe not. That doesn't address the ABSOLUTELY no use for...
>> OOOH! OOOOH!! I know -- it's a MILK CAR!!!

Tim

mcindoefalls

>> Tim O'Connor wrote
>>
>> I love a challenge!! :o) Let's see...
>> Aha! It's a two-bay, AAR alternate standard 50 ton hopper.
>> Ok, maybe not. That doesn't address the ABSOLUTELY no use for...
>> OOOH! OOOOH!! I know -- it's a MILK CAR!!!
Ahem... and just what is "odd" about a milk car? ;-)

All I can say is, Woo Hoo!

Walt Lankenau