Timonium - Model Railroad Open House

James F. Brewer <jfbrewer@...>

I will be having an open house on Saturday, February 5, 2005, following the Timonium Scale Show. The show ends at 5 p.m. on Saturday, so anyone who would like to stop by is welcome any time from 6 p.m. on.

Directions can be obtained from the folks at the Springhaven Shops tables.

For those stopping by, you can get a close look at the Pocahontas Models N&W B-4/4A HO scale resin kits; as an added bonus, I'll have a test shot of the next planned project. (Mandatory STMFC content!)

I model the N&W's Shenandoah Valley line, circa 1956, from Front Royal to Waynesboro, VA. By going to the Pocahontas Models web site, and clicking on the links, you can see some photos and information regarding the layout.

If you have any questions, or are not going to the show but would like to stop over, please contact me off list.

Jim Brewer
Glenwood MD
jfbrewer@...
www.pocahontasmodels.com