From: "Beckert, Shawn" <shawn.beckert@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 1:39 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Kadee PS-2's - Private Roadnames?

Sam Clarke wrote:

Unfortunately, neither of our undec PS-2s would be a direct suitable
match for the SOU PS-2s.
Sam, does Kadee plan on releasing any PS-2's with private-owner paint
and lettering? I seem to recall that there were PS-2's in NAHX paint
for North American Car Leasing; it would certainly allow us to justify
more of these on our railroads if some private roadnames were offered.

Shawn Beckert

Yahoo! Groups Links

Shawn Beckert