RE NP Reefers

Bill McCoy <bugsy451@...>

Tom

Please don't forget the extra diagonal panel roofs to sell for use on
other kitbash reefer projects.

Bill McCoy
Jax

--- In STMFC@..., "Tom Jones III" <tomtherailnut@c...>
wrote:
The R-40-25 is in production now for another run! Promised by
InterMountain
for before Christmas, they are a bit behind schedule. However, you
will not
be disappointed!

Tom Jones III
stationmaster@a...