Santa Fe and PFE HO Undecorated Reefers

Andy Carlson

I have recently received a shipment of INTERMOUNTAIN
RAILWAY CO's often hard to find HO ATSF Santa Fe
Undecorated Reefer Kits (Rr 32 and others). For the
"roll your own" enthusiasts among us I am offering
these for sale.

I also have remaining Pacific Fruit Express R-30-16
undecorated Reefer Kits, the Terry Wegmann/Red Caboose
collaboration.

The price for these are:

IM RR CO ATSF Undec ...........$10.00 ea
Wegmann/RC R-30-16 ...........$22.00 ea.

Shipping is $3.85 for up to 2 kits, add another $1.00
each additional kit (beyond 2). If interested, please
contact me off-list at < midcentury@sbcglobal.net >

Thanks,
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

Ted Culotta <tculotta@...>

On Mar 23, 2005, at 9:27 AM, Andy Carlson wrote:

I also have remaining Pacific Fruit Express R-30-16
undecorated Reefer Kits, the Terry Wegmann/Red Caboose
collaboration.
Booooo! We want -18s! We want -18s!

Ted Culotta

Speedwitch Media
100 14th Avenue, San Mateo, CA 94402
info@speedwitch.com
www.speedwitch.com
(650) 787-1912

charles slater

Andy I already asked for 2 of the Santa Fe ice reefers, and then a friend said he would like 4 also. So do you have 6 of them left? Let me know.
Charlie Slater

From: Andy Carlson <midcentury@sbcglobal.net>
To: Steam Era <stmfc@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [STMFC] Santa Fe and PFE HO Undecorated Reefers
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:27:39 -0800 (PST)

I have recently received a shipment of INTERMOUNTAIN
RAILWAY CO's often hard to find HO ATSF Santa Fe
Undecorated Reefer Kits (Rr 32 and others). For the
"roll your own" enthusiasts among us I am offering
these for sale.

I also have remaining Pacific Fruit Express R-30-16
undecorated Reefer Kits, the Terry Wegmann/Red Caboose
collaboration.

The price for these are:

IM RR CO ATSF Undec ...........$10.00 ea
Wegmann/RC R-30-16 ...........$22.00 ea.

Shipping is $3.85 for up to 2 kits, add another $1.00
each additional kit (beyond 2). If interested, please
contact me off-list at < midcentury@sbcglobal.net >

Thanks,
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

Andy Carlson

Yes, I have enough to satisfy your request.
Thanks,
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA
805 646 3334

From: Andy Carlson <midcentury@sbcglobal.net>
To: Steam Era <stmfc@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [STMFC] Santa Fe and PFE HO Undecorated
Reefers
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:27:39 -0800 (PST)

[...]

--------------------~-->
Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude
Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/6iY7fA/5WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/9MtolB/TM

charles slater

Thanks Andy. Will get the check in the mail in a couple of days.
Charlie

From: Andy Carlson <midcentury@sbcglobal.net>
To: Steam Era <stmfc@yahoogroups.com>
Reefers
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:27:39 -0800 (PST)

[...]

Andy, I received the 6 undec Intermountain reefers I ordered from you today. There is a problem with two of them, they have the wrong car body in the kits. The body's have a double row of rivets on the side seams, they have a fan molded on the left end of each side and they only have a 4 foot door with PFE style door hinges. I think they must be the bodies for their R-40-10 model.
Maybe you better check the rest of the Santa Fe kits before you send them out. Tell me what you want me to do with these two kits, I guess just ship them back to you.
Let me know.
Charlie Slater

From: Andy Carlson <midcentury@sbcglobal.net>
To: Steam Era <stmfc@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:27:39 -0800 (PST)

I have recently received a shipment of INTERMOUNTAIN
RAILWAY CO's often hard to find HO ATSF Santa Fe
Undecorated Reefer Kits (Rr 32 and others). For the
"roll your own" enthusiasts among us I am offering
these for sale.

I also have remaining Pacific Fruit Express R-30-16
undecorated Reefer Kits, the Terry Wegmann/Red Caboose
collaboration.

The price for these are:

IM RR CO ATSF Undec ...........$10.00 ea
Wegmann/RC R-30-16 ...........$22.00 ea.

Shipping is $3.85 for up to 2 kits, add another $1.00
each additional kit (beyond 2). If interested, please
contact me off-list at < midcentury@sbcglobal.net >

Thanks,
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

Andy Carlson

SEND THEM BACK. I hope that this is limited to just
these 2. I will ship the 2 replacements tomorrow.
Please send me your mailing address, for I did not
save it.
-Andy Carlson
111 S Encinal Ave
Ojai CA 93023

From: Andy Carlson <midcentury@sbcglobal.net>
To: Steam Era <stmfc@yahoogroups.com>
Reefers
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:27:39 -0800 (PST)

[...]

Sorry that was ment for Andy only and not the list.

From: Andy Carlson <midcentury@sbcglobal.net>
To: Steam Era <stmfc@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:27:39 -0800 (PST)

I have recently received a shipment of INTERMOUNTAIN
RAILWAY CO's often hard to find HO ATSF Santa Fe
Undecorated Reefer Kits (Rr 32 and others). For the
"roll your own" enthusiasts among us I am offering
these for sale.

I also have remaining Pacific Fruit Express R-30-16
undecorated Reefer Kits, the Terry Wegmann/Red Caboose
collaboration.

The price for these are:

IM RR CO ATSF Undec ...........$10.00 ea
Wegmann/RC R-30-16 ...........$22.00 ea.

Shipping is $3.85 for up to 2 kits, add another $1.00
each additional kit (beyond 2). If interested, please
contact me off-list at < midcentury@sbcglobal.net >

Thanks,
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

ed_mines

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "charles slater" <atsfcondr42@h...>
wrote : Sorry that was ment for Andy only and not the list. &
"....they have the wrong car body in the kits."

It gives the rest of us a good "heads up" to check in our kits.

Ed