Accurail six- panel wood SS boxcar

oliver

Could someone direct me to a review of this car and/or its prototype.
thanks
Stefan Lerché
Duncan BC Canada

Benjamin Hom <b.hom@...>

Stefan Lerch� asked:
"Could someone direct me to a review of this car and/or its prototype?"

http://www.steamfreightcars.com/modeling/new%20products/accurail/accu7000.ht
ml

Ben Hom

oliver

Ben,
Thanks once again for your kind help! I wonder if you could help
further with dimensions for a straight center sill using styrene
strip, if one wanted to do such cars as per Dennis' recomendation?
I wonder if such cars would be similar to cars by CB&Q, Frisco etc?
thanks again
Stefan

.--- In STMFC@..., "Benjamin Hom" <b.hom@w...> wrote:
Stefan Lerché asked:
"Could someone direct me to a review of this car and/or its prototype?"

http://www.steamfreightcars.com/modeling/new%20products/accurail/accu7000.ht
ml

Ben Hom

jerryglow2