Steam Era Freight Cars website off-line?

Mark Heiden

Hello everyone,

Has anyone else had problems accessing the Steam Era Freight Cars
website? I keep arriving at a screen stating "there is no website
configured at that address".

Thanks,
Mark Heiden

Rob Adams

Ditto. It clearly is not available at the www.steamfreightcars.com URL. Hopefully, it is just a temporary disruption. Ted, talk to us...

--

Rob Adams
steamera@...

Ted Culotta <tculotta@...>

Mark Heiden wrote:

Hello everyone,

Has anyone else had problems accessing the Steam Era Freight Cars
website? I keep arriving at a screen stating "there is no website
configured at that address".
No clue, but I am looking into it. Peculiar....

Regards,
Ted Culotta

Speedwitch Media
100 14th Avenue, San Mateo, CA 94402
info@...
www.speedwitch.com
(650) 787-1912

Scott Pitzer

Oh shoot! I was hoping it was off-line while being updated!
Scott Pitzer (never satisfied)
=======================

On Apr 13, 2005, at 7:12 PM, Rob Adams wrote:

Ditto. It clearly is not available at the www.steamfreightcars.com
URL. Hopefully, it is just a temporary disruption. Ted, talk to us...

No clue, but I am looking into it. Peculiar....

Regards,
Ted Culotta

Jon Miller <atsf@...>

I was just able to access it just fine; 9:06PM

Jon Miller
AT&SF
For me time has stopped in 1941
NMRA Life member #2623