Digest Number 2540

asychis@...

In a message dated 7/11/2005 7:56:42 PM Central Standard Time,
STMFC@... writes:

Discussions about frt cars built within our time period as they existed and
operated after our time period are not strictly forbidden but they should be
kept to a minimum. The point is...this group by definition...is about frt
cars of the steam period. Venturing outside of our time period takes us out
of the steam era and, thus, defeats the purpose of the group.

So Mike, will you specifically rule on the BAR reefers? I'd like to see the
discussion continue, but is this off limits?

Jerry Michels

Bill McCoy <bugsy451@...>

Since I started this thread I want to say that I agree with Tim and
Mike. If we start working with later lives of cars considering the
50 year rule this page will get out of control in a hurry and we
will be into mulltilevels and 86' high cube auto parts cars. As a
side note the Babyboomer and Citrus pages fill voids for this type
of information allowing this page to stay focused.

I withdraw the BAR R40-10 item.

Bill McCoy
Jax

Tim Gilbert <tgilbert@...>

asychis@... wrote:

So Mike, will you specifically rule on the BAR reefers? I'd like to see the
discussion continue, but is this off limits?
Jerry,

The discussion has continued on the Baby Boomer 's FC List.

Tim Gilbert

Bill McCoy <bugsy451@...>

Actually the discussion and pictures are on the Citrus Yahoo group.
Look under BAR or contact me odff line and I will fill any one in.

Bill McCoy
Jax