OT stuck photos

Allen Rueter <allen@...>

Paul,
Soak them in water till they seperate, you will lose the glossy finish.
You will need a towel and some books to dry them flat.
If you know a person who does there own prints or a lab, they may have a
print dryer with the polished metal plate to get the gloss back.

Good luck. ex-darkroom guy.

On Fri, Aug 26, 2005 at 03:06:17PM -0500, Paul Hillman wrote:
8<
But, I have another film OT question; what's the best way to separate print-film pictures that are stuck together?

--
------
Allen P Rueter Phone: 314/935-6429 email allen :) artsci.wustl.edu

Paul Hillman

Thanks, "ex-dark room guy",

I seem to remember something about glycol also. But it's been such a long time that I sometimes can't remember my own name.

Paul Hillman

Soak them in water till they seperate, you will lose the glossy finish.
You will need a towel and some books to dry them flat.
If you know a person who does there own prints or a lab, they may have a
print dryer with the polished metal plate to get the gloss back.

Good luck. ex-darkroom guy.

On Fri, Aug 26, 2005 at 03:06:17PM -0500, Paul Hillman wrote:
8<
> But, I have another film OT question; what's the best way to separate print-film pictures that are stuck together?

--
------
Allen P Rueter Phone: 314/935-6429 email allen :) artsci.wustl.edu
.oO* there are at least three sides to every issue.

Yahoo! Groups Links