Topics

Pittsburgh freight car book/USA mfg Fowler

ed_mines

Anyone know anything about the Pittsburgh freight car book that was
supposed to be released at the NMRA convention?

The Fowler box car Ed Hawkins' was going to produce?

Ed Mines

Ed Hawkins

On Saturday, August 27, 2005, at 10:54 AM, ed_mines wrote:

Anyone know anything about the Pittsburgh freight car book that was
supposed to be released at the NMRA convention?

The Fowler box car Ed Hawkins' was going to produce?

Ed Mines
Ed,
I don' know where your second question came from, but you must have me
mixed up with somebody else. I've never been in the business to make
Fowler box cars.
Regards,
Ed Hawkins