From: Benjamin Hom <b.hom@worldnet.att.net>
Sent: Aug 28, 2005 12:07 PM
To: stmfc@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] Pointless Hobby Item of the Day...

...renumbering decals for Accurail #4105, their Rutland CN SS boxcar.
http://www.accurail.com/accurail/art/4100/4105.htm

The Rutland only had one car, R 7999, whose story is told by Phil Buchwald
on Ted's website:
http://www.steamfreightcars.com/modeling/models/buchwald/r7999main.html

Ben Hom

Yahoo! Groups Links

Eric

I'm looking for investors/partners to form a model railroad business to offer a kit for a kosher
pork and sausage manufacturing plant and billboard reefers to go with it. I haven't seen any models
for such kits out there, so the market's wide open. :-)

Eric Petersson

Scott Pitzer wrote:

"Does that go higher on the Pointless List than the laser cut wood running boards for a 40' PS-1?
(I believe that came from AMB.)"

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

Fred in Vt. <pennsy@...>

Eric,

Have idea for corporate fulfillment. Please contact OFF list.

Fred Freitas
pennsy@sover.net