Topics

NH Flat Car, was: Re: Tank car search

Andreas Kühnpast <Andreas.Kuehnpast@...>

Charlie,

Which NH flat car will you be modeling?

Thanks!

Andreas Kuehnpast
(Looking for a kit for the NH 35' 6" flat cars built by PRESSED STEEL in
1902/1903...)

Fred,

I believe that I have general arrangement drawings for this car. In time, it
will be offered by Speedwitch Models. Currently we are making kits for a
couple of gons following by a NH flat car. Tank cars should follow next
year.

Charlie

Charles Dean
Speedwitch Models
2213 Frankfort Road
Shelbyville, Ky. 40065
502.649.7012
www.speedwitch.com

Ted Culotta <tculotta@...>

On Aug 29, 2005, at 12:01 PM, Andreas Kühnpast wrote:

Charlie,

Which NH flat car will you be modeling?
We'll be doing the 17200 series which were built at Readville in 1937
using welded underframes from Bethlehem. They will be offered as FM
(std flat service) and with the TOFC ramps, tie downs, railings, etc.
The FM versions will be available by early November at the latest for
the NHRHTA annual meeting.

Regards,
Ted Culotta

Speedwitch Media
645 Tanner Marsh Road, Guilford, CT 06437
info@speedwitch.com
www.speedwitch.com
(650) 787-1912