new products (was BLI vs. Walthers express reefers)

Tim O'Connor

Let me predict that -someone- is working on a B&O Wagontop in
plastic. How could they not be? :-) The question remains, will anyone
ever wake up and give us the AAR alternate standard offet hopper?

Tim O'Connor

I can also assure you that all of them are hard at work on R&D for new
products (some of which will surprise you) and are seriously gathering
data on prototypes for possible future projects.

Marcelo Lordeiro <mrcustom@...>

Tim,
Where can I find the drawings for the AAR alternate standard offset hopper? I want to produce a serie of 200 exact to scale cars ( mix of resin and photoetching and brass castings ) and could start with this hopper or the 6-dome wine car or any other car that you guys could help to choose.
Marcelo Lordeiro
MR Custom service
www.mrcustom.com.br

Let me predict that -someone- is working on a B&O Wagontop in
plastic. How could they not be? :-) The question remains, will anyone
ever wake up and give us the AAR alternate standard offet hopper?

Tim O'Connor

> I can also assure you that all of them are hard at work on R&D for new
> products (some of which will surprise you) and are seriously gathering
> data on prototypes for possible future projects.

Richard Hendrickson

On Sep 21, 2005, at 10:18 AM, timboconnor@comcast.net wrote:

Let me predict that -someone- is working on a B&O Wagontop in
plastic. How could they not be? :-) The question remains, will anyone
ever wake up and give us the AAR alternate standard offet hopper?
Yes to both.

Richard Hendrickson

Greg Martin

Tim,

I was going to say the same thing but Richard beat me to it... 3^) Just save your pennies...

Greg Martin