Attitudes of kit producers, was: Wine car ops

Roger Robar <rrobar@...>

_____

From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mike
Brock
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 11:50 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Attitudes of kit producers, was:Wine car ops

Richard Hendrickson notes:

"Walter is assuming that northeastern modelers only model
northeastern railroads, which is far from true; many members of this
list who live in the northeast model western railroads (e.g. Tim
O'Connor). Conversely many who live out west model eastern lines (e.g.
Greg Martin)."

<<< Mike Brock wrote >>>
So...does anyone model their area? Well...there are two in FL doing FEC.

Mike, I can true fully say I do. The B&M ran right pass my house in the
northern part of NH. I can just remember the very last of steam powered
trains and the first diesels. My modeling area is from Woodsville to the
Groveton paper mill with a M&WR/B&C branchline. My era is late steam to
1954. Yes, I do have plenty of milk cars too <g> to supply my 7 creameries.
The B&M freight car guru and list member Tim Gilbert can attest to my layout
and operations.

Roger Robar

Worldwide
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Worldwide+travel+insurance&w1=Worldwide
+travel+insurance&w2=Travel+trailer+insurance&w3=International+travel+insura
nce&w4=Travel+insurance+usa&w5=Travel+medical+insurance&w6=Csa+travel+insura
nce&c=6&s=180&.sig=7k_J9xtBk_0_hw_MYQ3Rog> travel insurance

Travel
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Travel+trailer+insurance&w1=Worldwide+t
ravel+insurance&w2=Travel+trailer+insurance&w3=International+travel+insuranc
e&w4=Travel+insurance+usa&w5=Travel+medical+insurance&w6=Csa+travel+insuranc
e&c=6&s=180&.sig=rUlTYX7Qc_yVME0LO5oj8Q> trailer insurance

International
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=International+travel+insurance&w1=World
wide+travel+insurance&w2=Travel+trailer+insurance&w3=International+travel+in
surance&w4=Travel+insurance+usa&w5=Travel+medical+insurance&w6=Csa+travel+in
surance&c=6&s=180&.sig=Vc4Nbb1bsfL8HdKPKTOZlg> travel insurance

Travel
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Travel+insurance+usa&w1=Worldwide+trave
l+insurance&w2=Travel+trailer+insurance&w3=International+travel+insurance&w4
=Travel+insurance+usa&w5=Travel+medical+insurance&w6=Csa+travel+insurance&c=
6&s=180&.sig=YkI6jTtow8yZTQCNxbuFzA> insurance usa

Travel
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Travel+medical+insurance&w1=Worldwide+t
ravel+insurance&w2=Travel+trailer+insurance&w3=International+travel+insuranc
e&w4=Travel+insurance+usa&w5=Travel+medical+insurance&w6=Csa+travel+insuranc
e&c=6&s=180&.sig=PXLp4fRZXGqXDMuA1bEh5g> medical insurance

Csa
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Csa+travel+insurance&w1=Worldwide+trave
l+insurance&w2=Travel+trailer+insurance&w3=International+travel+insurance&w4
=Travel+insurance+usa&w5=Travel+medical+insurance&w6=Csa+travel+insurance&c=
6&s=180&.sig=_-g-Wjb-UhNOmS4vkeQoAg> travel insurance

Tim Gilbert <tgilbert@...>

Roger Robar wrote:

Mike, I can true fully say I do. The B&M ran right pass my house in the
northern part of NH. I can just remember the very last of steam powered
trains and the first diesels. My modeling area is from Woodsville to the
Groveton paper mill with a M&WR/B&C branchline. My era is late steam to
1954. Yes, I do have plenty of milk cars too <g> to supply my 7 creameries.
The B&M freight car guru and list member Tim Gilbert can attest to my layout
and operations.
And Roger admits that he is guilty in having too many home road B&M boxcars!

Tim Gilbert

Roger Robar <rrobar@...>

You just had to say that didn't you Tim, <VBG> .... Roger Robar

_____

Mike, I can true fully say I do. The B&M ran right pass my house in the
northern part of NH. I can just remember the very last of steam powered
trains and the first diesels. My modeling area is from Woodsville to the
Groveton paper mill with a M&WR/B&C branchline. My era is late steam to
1954. Yes, I do have plenty of milk cars too <g> to supply my 7
creameries.
The B&M freight car guru and list member Tim Gilbert can attest to my
layout
and operations.
And Roger admits that he is guilty in having too many home road B&M boxcars!

Tim Gilbert

_____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

the web.