Topics

NYC

Tim O'Connor

Just to set the record straight, the book has three authors. The other
two are Len Kilian and Jim Odell. I will, however, take full credit
for the section on box cars.
Jeff English

Jeff, I bought the book today at Tucker's Hobbies, and the first page
I opened it to randomly had a typo -- a coil gondola built in 1967 (and
for which there is a kit from Rail Yard Models) is captioned as being
built in 1961 -- even though the 1967 date is clearly visible in the
photo.

Tim O'Connor

Jeff English

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@c...> wrote:

Just to set the record straight, the book has three authors. The
other
two are Len Kilian and Jim Odell. I will, however, take full credit
for the section on box cars.
Jeff English

Jeff, I bought the book today at Tucker's Hobbies, and the first page
I opened it to randomly had a typo -- a coil gondola built in 1967
(and
for which there is a kit from Rail Yard Models) is captioned as being
built in 1961 -- even though the 1967 date is clearly visible in the
photo.
Tim, I've been working on an errata sheet, which is now up to a few
dozen items. I hadn't noticed that particular one which is more likely
a typo than an error of understanding, but thanks for calling to my
attention. I will, however, beg off that I did not type the gondola
section.

Jeff English
Troy, New York
birthplace of modern geology