From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Clark Propst
Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2005 9:50 AM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] N'ville atfermath

I was just scanning through the latest message list at YAhoo groups. I
see lots of messages about Martin's stuff, but little about the rest of
the meet.

I'm curious as to what people thought of the 'vendors day' this year. I
picked up Gene's new reefer book (which is well worth the discounted
price) I also got some of Ted's stuff. Has anyone tried his decals yet?
I didn't get a chance to ask if you could order the new resin kits
there.

Thanks for your thoughts,
Clark Propst

Yahoo! Groups Links

joe binish <joebinish@...>

Clark,
I finished a 37 box in the Southern silver monogram scheme just this past
week, the decals were superb.
Joe Binish

Dan Stainton

---
I thought the vendor area was great, but I kinda liked the old way
for the photo vendors, where you could sit in chairs and view the
books.

Dan Stainton

Rob Adams

I share Mont's sentiments. If only a guy didn't have to live within his means. The vendor area was excellent. Stan Rydarowicz and Mark Vaughan had their excellent wares. Al Westerfield was there with a nice selection of his line and some great new kits. There were several photo vendors, some of the better known mid-west train dealers, a smattering of RR historical societies, and several individuals. The only bad thing about it was that I skipped several clinics as a result.
Rob Adams

Montford Switzer wrote:

I though the vendor area was just great. I had to get out of there
quick though as I was finding things I needed or didn't know I needed
faster that I felt I could afford or consume them. Good vendors
generally tailored to our needs and all in one room.
I liked it.

Mont Switzer

--
Rob Adams
Wellman, IA

Jim and Lisa Hayes <jimandlisa97225@...>

Bob's Photos and Mainline Photos were set up in their rooms, with chairs if
you could find an empty one.

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon

---
I thought the vendor area was great, but I kinda liked the old way
for the photo vendors, where you could sit in chairs and view the
books.

Dan Stainton
---

ed_mines

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Hayes" <jimandlisa97225@v...>
wrote: Bob's Photos and Mainline Photos were set up in their rooms,
with chairs if you could find an empty one.

I'm not familiar with Mainline, what do they offer? Do they sell
through the mail?

Ed

Jim and Lisa Hayes <jimandlisa97225@...>

Ed, Mainline's room was just down the hall from Bob's. There may be some
connection. Each of them had a sign telling where the other was.
Mainline had a smaller selection. He didn't have the specific item I was
looking for so I didn't stay to browse and can't tell you what he had to
offer.

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon